This project is a start to a long term video marketing campaign. Im am looking for a quality slideshow video editor to help produce short promotional videos for our project. Following this intial test production, we will begin a launch of a major video campaign producing between 100-200 videos.

Video production software is your preference, but special consideration will be given to those with Mac IMovie. I am familiar with many of the features and production capabilities of this program, which will improve our work together.

For each video series you will be provided the folowing materials/information:

1- All pictures for the slideshow
2- All music
3- Voiceover
4- Specific pictures for intro and closing slides (you edit to add title and text)
5- Titles/text for intro and closing slides of all videos in the series
6- Notes concerning all videos in series

From the information provided above, you will expected to complete the following tasks:

1- Recieve .zip file for video series via email or download from our website

2- Edit intro and closing slide pictures to provide space for title/text/url as appropriate

3- Create first video
* Insert intro picture slide
* Insert title/text provided on intro slide
* Insert pictures for slideshow
* Insert closing picture slide
* Insert title/text provided on closing slide
* Select/add appropriate slide transitions
* Add music
* Add voiceover
* Compile/export video for delivery

4- Create additional videos from first video
* Insert title/text provided on intro slide
* Rearrange pictures in slideshow
* Insert title/text provided on closing slide
* Select/add different slide transitions
* Add new voiceover
* Compile/export video for delivery

The process is as simple as creating the first slideshow video and then duplicating it using new title/text/voiceover. All materials will be provided for each video series. This is simply editing. I expect all bids to reflect this.

Once a video series .zip has been provided to you, you will be expected to deliver a minimum of one video per day. If you work quickly, you may provide more or all videos, but you must deliver a minimum of ONE PER DAY.

This test production will be for 8 videos. You will recieve the .zip video series materials once project has been awarded.

A milestone of 25% of bid will be placed for each video series. Once the first video is delivered and approved, the remaining 75% milestone will be placed. The milestones will be released for each video series once the series is completed and approved.

I have produced these videos myself and it takes me less than 15 minutes per video once I have collected all the pictures, written the text, and created the voiceover. Since all of this is provided, I expect that you could produce approximately 3-4 videos per hour of work. Therefore, I expect bids between $5-10 per video.

If you bid above $5 per video, I expected added production creativity in the form of advanced transitions, animation of titles/text, or other special features which you can submit through PM with your bid.

All bids should be at price per video. Example: 8 videos x $5 per video = Bid of $40

DO NOT bid over $10 per vidoe or $80. It will not be considered.

Please submit examples of your VIDEO WORK through PM with your bid. Bids without example work will not be considered.

Finally, these videos will promote adult dating sites and other adult materials. The pictures associated with these videos are professionally-taken images obtained from IStock.com of a sexy, intimate, or provacative nature. If you are not comfortable dealing with such images, PLEASE DO NOT BID.

Any questions concerning this project, please send a PM.


Can you complete the project? [Simple Slideshow Video Editing]

View / Bid